Eligibility Requirements, Consents, and Releases
1. You must be a U.S. citizen.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age.
3. You or any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members (whether related or not) may not be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of Grand Dental, Long Point Digital, SAW Advertising Agency or Townsquare Media.
4. There must not be any outstanding criminal warrants for you.
5. If selected as a participant you must execute all waivers and release agreements required by the producer (Grand Dental) of the promotion.
6. You must be in good mental and physical health.
7. You must be willing to submit medical information to the producers and submit to a dental examination.
A member of Grand Dental will contact the entrant to schedule an appointment.
Contestant must be able to attend a consultation to determine medical acceptability.
Consultation may reveal that the contestant needs more dental procedures than the $10,000 value. Value of prize is up to $10,000 on any dental procedure.
Selected participant must make all appointments. Missing appointments could jeopardize the completion of the dental makeover and could result in disqualification. If the selected participant is disqualified for any reason, an alternate participant will be selected to complete the “Smile Makeover.” The alternate will be chosen from the current applications at the time of the originally chosen participant’s disqualification.
Winner must sign a media release form and give testimonials by way of written, verbally recorded and/or video recorded.