We are open and excited to once again serve our patients with the world-class dental care you have come to know and expect. Your health and safety have always been our top priority, that has never changed. In fact, it has only intensified. As trained medical professionals, our team’s dedication to maintaining a safe environment through rigorous infection control procedures is at the core of everything we do. We know that moving forward our commitment to your safety is even more important to you. While continuing to meet the traditional Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, at your next visit with us, you may notice our adoption of some new, additional protocols.
- Wearing additional personal protection equipment
- We request that you wear a mask to your appointment
- We will ask to take yours and other patients’ temperatures upon arrival
- We will ask you to wash your hands for thirty seconds
- We will request you wait in the treatment room or your vehicle
- Please no waiting in the waiting room
- Should you bring a companion, please have them remain in your vehicle during your appointment
*Please note that these are examples of protocols. As the situation changes, protocols may change as well.
Oral health impacts overall health, and we are delighted to continue to serve our community. Call us to schedule your appointment today. As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have. We can’t wait to see you again!